Sat, Sep 14 | Naveen Jindal School of Management - UT
[Training] A Practical Guide to Begin Machine Learning in Python
Are you a total beginner who is worrying too much about your future? Please join a one-hour program given by Joseph! JSOM 2.801
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Sep 14, 2019, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
Naveen Jindal School of Management - UT , 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
About The Event
So many questions in you...
- "Should I learn Python? Should I learn R? Is Stat that important?"
- "Should I enroll in any online courses like Udemy, Coursera, Datacamp?"
- "There are so many tracks, what should I choose?"
- "There are so many books out there. What book should I read first?"
- "What I should do if want to become a data scientist, data analytics, data engineer?"
- "How to find an internship position? From when should I be looking for?"
- and 1000 more! But nobody tells me :/
Stop worrying too much! I will recommend you
- Videos/Books you really need now to improve your programming skills
- BA courses you should consider to take
- Practical Projects you can start right now from Kaggle
- the fastest ways to get ready for an internship
- Sold OutDSC_T2_ML$0$00$0
This event is sold out