Fri, Jan 31 | JSOM 1.107
Training 1: How Can I Begin a Journey of Machine Learning?
Are you a beginner of Machine Learning in Python? Please join this session given by Joseph
Registration is Closed
Time & Location
Jan 31, 2020, 4:30 PM – 6:30 PM
JSOM 1.107 , 800 W Campbell Rd, Richardson, TX 75080, USA
About The Event
So many questions in you...
- "Should I learn Python? Should I learn R? Is Stat that important?"
- "Should I enroll in any online courses like Udemy, Coursera, Datacamp?"
- "There are so many tracks, what should I choose?"
- "There are so many books out there. What book should I read first?"
- "What I should do if want to become a data scientist, data analytics, data engineer?"
- "How to find an internship position? From when should I be looking for?"
- and 1000 more! But nobody tells me :/
Stop worrying too much! I will recommend you
- Videos/Books you really need now to improve your programming skills
- BA courses you should consider to take
- Practical Projects you can start right now from Kaggle
- the fastest ways to get ready for an internship
- Sold OutDSC_Training_1$0$00$0
This event is sold out